October 25-26, 2007—Orlando, Florida
Who will attend?
· IT Services, Rules and Event Processing system providers
· Representatives of, and participants in, rule standardization efforts
· Open source rules communities
· CTOs and Strategists at technology firms
· Information Architects and Strategic Technology Planners
· CIOs and Information Technology Managers
· Venture Capitalists and Investors
· CEOs of software startups
· Product Managers from software and hardware companies
· Data Analysts from major public and private organizations
· Academics and Researchers with industry interest
· Software Developers
· Press and Analysts
· Technology Consultants
RuleML-2007 highlights include:
· Plenary keynotes and a panel discussion featuring prominent and visionary speakers.
· A RuleML-2007 Challenge with prizes to demonstrate tools, use cases, and applications
· Scientific research, industry, and demo papers and presentations advancing and assessing the state of the art in event and rule-based systems selected in a peer-reviewed fashion by an international program committee
· Invited talks given by world-class scientists and industrials featuring conceptual topics on event and rule-based computing and industry success stories
· Social events to promote networking among the symposium delegates in an informal setting.
You will be offered an exciting venue to exchange new ideas, practical developments and experiences on issues related to the engineering, management, integration, interoperation and interchange of rules and events in open distributed environments such as Enterprise Architectures, the Web, Event-Driven and Service Oriented Architectures etc.